Monday, April 2, 2012

In my 27th year


“I am not who I once was. Nor am I who, I will become. Although it might not be apparent, I am aware of my journey and my place on its path. My faith has changed, my core is being refined. I am today all that I can be and all that is needed. If you are too quick to listen and speak, you will miss what I have to say. I am not alone and I am not wrong. I am strong. Strong enough to say I, want, and will. I will not accept less. Trust that I know truth. And know what is real within my heart. I may not tell you my truth but it is not because I am ashamed or afraid. You just may not be worthy.” This is my life in short burps of what I see, as I walk on in this season.

I am writing a book about my current Journey. You could say that I am writing my autobiography of my life up until now. The pages fill with words every day and quiet moments and circumstance lead me to action. I am not a poet, and words are not my talent. But I have a message to share and a gift to give. One day, someday soon, it will be complete and I will share the pieces of my life with you, step by step. Thank you for your life, who you are in my life and who we are becoming.

Thank you for my Birthday wish

With so much love for you,

Elizabeth M

No comments:

Post a Comment